Thursday 16 November 2017

Parents Evening - Thank You!

Thank you to all the parents who came in to see class teachers this week. It was lovely to see so many of you. The feedback we received has been overwhelmingly positive and we have passed it on to all the teachers.

Here are some of the comments left by parents:

A really informative meeting, felt that my daughters teaching really knew my child, very useful support at school and ways I can enhance my child's learning at home.

A genuinely lovely experience, I left feeling informed of how to help my son and pleased with his overall progress.

Wonderful feedback and very supportive and helpful

Teachers were also very positive about the experience and the support that they receive from you so thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment